Study in USA

Large numbers of students, from all over the world come to the United States to study at both undergraduate and graduate levels. Without a doubt, America offers very high quality postsecondary education. There are more than 4,000 public and private colleges, universities, and community colleges in the United States, including over 600 public four-year colleges and universities and over 1,650 private four – year colleges and universities. These traditional institutions enroll nearly 15 million students. In addition, more than 6,250 other non – collegiate postsecondary institutions offer specialized vocational and technical training. Any student can find an appropriate program within the rich and diverse higher education system. This is true whether you are seeking career – oriented vocational and technical training from a community college, a liberal arts education from a small private college, an undergraduate science degree from a prestigious research institution, or one of a variety of programs offered by a multipurpose university. High quality educational programs are offered in all types of institutions at prices that vary as much as the programs and institutions themselves. Can-Able Immigration Consultants can assist with admissions into top Institutions in United States, and have the authority to act as a recruitment agent for a number of tertiary institutions including:-

  • National University
  • Navitas at UMass Boston
  • Navitas at UMass Dartmouth
  • Navitas at UMASS Lowell
  • Navitas at University of New Hampshire
  • Navitas at Western Kentucky University

Work rights

Work rights for students

International students studying in the USA on F-1 status visa are eligible to work on campus up to 20 hours a week while school is in session, and can work full time during vacations / scheduled breaks. Students are eligible to begin employment immediately upon being admitted to the United States in F-1 status.

Work rights for your spouse

The spouse of a student cannot work if they have travelled to the USA on a dependent visa. If seeking employment, the appropriate work visa will be required.